Ashwagandha is a versatile herb that is proven to resolve various health problems. Ashwagandha is considered as one of the most respected herbs in Ayurveda. The Sanskrit name ""Ashwagandha"" refers to ""smell of the horse"" which indicate a unique smell and has the ability to increase strength. Its botanical name is Withania Somnifer which means winter cherry. Ashwagandha is a perfect dietary health supplement and is a revitalizing herb for mental and physical strength. Ashwagandha helps to overcome fatigue & general weakness, relieves the stress, anxiety & depression, regulates high blood pressure and act as a nervine tonic that treats muscle deficiency & increase the muscular strength and helps to build a strong immunity system.
Tablets : 30/60 , 500Mg Per Tablet, Certified By ISO & FSSAI. Natural Herbal Ayurvedic Organic Medicine.
Composition of AshwagandhaSupplement:Each 575 mg tablet contains herb extract: Withaniasomnifera.
Effect on doshas
It is blessed with Laghu (light) and Snigdha (oily) gunas. It has UshnaVirya (hot potency) and MadhuraVipaka (pungent metabolic property). It aggravates the Pitta doshas (digestion) and pacifies Vata (air) and Kapha (earth and water) doshas.
Chemical constituent of Ashwagandha:
The plants contain the alkaloid withanine as the main constituent and somniferine, pseudowithanine, tropine and pseudotropine, hygrine, isopellederine, anaferine, anahygrine and steroid lactones.
Benefits of Ashwagandha:
- → Helps relieve stress
- → Useful in anxiety, stress & depression
- → Beneficial for fatigue & general weakness
- → Strengthens stamina & immunity
- → Improves memory & brain power
- → Rejuvenates the body
- → Improves body sexual functionality
- → Helps to regulate blood pressure
- → Act as a nervine tonic
- → Useful in diabetic neuropathy & weakness
- → Helps to treat muscle deficiency, arthritis & gastric problems
- → No Side-effects. Ashwagandha is being used since a long time without any specific safety concerns
- → 1 to 2 tablets once or twice a day after one hour of taking meal with water or milk or as directed by the physician.
- → stress
- → anxiety
→ skin conditions
What People Say
“ My mom is a kidney patient..doctors from fortis recommended her lifetime dialysis or kidney transplant.. had the treatment from here.. and now she is perfectly alright without any surgery.. i am heartily thankful to you.."
- Nidhi Raina
“ I was in depression due to kidney disease. Was very upset. But someone suggested me to consult here, got the right diagnose and treatment. Very much satisfied with the treatment. Thanks to expertise" .