Ayurvedic Blood Pressure
Bp Flow – Ayurvedic BP Treatment
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) is known to elevate the pressure of the blood in the arteries. The Hypertension can be attributed to many factors i.e. Age, Sex, Diet, Family History, Mental and Physical Activities etc. Besides, when the toxins are deposited in the heart channels, it narrow the lumen of arteries thereby the blood has to exert more pressure for circulation which results in Hypertension. Moreover, negative thinking, Stress, Anxiety and obesity and lack of exercise also add upto this condition. Normal Blood Pressure of healthy adult should be 120mm Hg systolic and 80mm Hg Diastolic. Any major variations should not be ignored as the same may proof hazardous.
Blood Pressure Treatment
Dr. Dassan Ayurvedic Treatment helps in treating the patients suffering from blood pressure whether it’s high blood pressure or low blood pressure in accordance with “Ayurvedic Shastras”. BP Flow is a ayurvedic medicine that helps in controlling blood pressure (Ayurvedic BP Treatment).
- Bp Flow Capsules helps in diminishing high blood pressure and helps in normalising it and it is also useful in Insomnia.
- It helps in curing high blood pressure caused by increased cholesterol, anxiety, tension, heart disease or kidney disorder.
- Helps in curing consequential disorders like insomnia (sleeplessness) & restlessness.
- 1 or 2 capsules, once or twice daily with milk, sweet water or gulab ark or as directed by the physician. For any further queries, contact our helpline i.e. +91-7355793557.
- Proportionately decrease or increase dosage according to age, history & severity of the disease.
- Undertake Treatment for minimum 15 days and after experiencing greater degree of relief, continue the medication according to history & severity of the disease.
- BP Flow Capsules is proven to be safe, which ensures patient compliance even on a long-term administration.
However, if patient is already on allopathic medicine, he/she should gradually reduce the intake of allopathic medicine and subsequently stop it & maintain normal BP with BP Flow capsules (Ayurvedic BP Treatment).
- Avoid Constipation.
- Avoid Junk Food.
- Have Sufficient Sleep.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- Avoid table salt (low Sodium Salt Prefer) tea, coffee and pickles.
- Develop the habit of walking and doing yoga are advocated
- Increase the intake of Amla, Grapes, Lemon, Garlic, Water Melon and Skim Milk.
- Develop the habit of regular exercise and brisk walking.
- It is said that laughter is the best medicine so, be cheerful, keep smiling and laughing. It helps tremendously in reducing blood pressure.
- Route of Administrations: Oral
- Side Effects: Not Reported.
- Adverse Effects: Not Reported.
- Drugs Interactions: No clinically significant drug interactions have been reported till date.
- Contraindications: None.