Ayurvedic Joint Pain Treatment
Best Ayurvedic Joint Pain Treatment
The first and foremost rule of Ayurveda is to bring good health and treating the ailment from roots, rather than suppressing the issues. It doesn’t not fight with the disease, instead makes body stronger to fight for itself unlike those used in the techniques of allopath treatment. This ensures ailment doesn’t returns back and if it does, the immune system of the body is now stronger to take care of it. Since everything is interconnected, efficient mind, body and soul connection will make the person healthy for live. Ayurveda provoked emotional beneficial as well which makes the right balance with the whole universe.
When joint pain is considered it can bring stress in life making it difficult to move. Commonly known joint pains are due to osteoarthritis and arthritis. Herbal treatment from Ayurveda is the best possible and proven way for getting the issue treated in proper manner. Since the Joints Pain Treatment in Ayurveda (Best Joint Pain Treatment) is associated with holistic healing process that keeps the pain under control and increase the flexibility, it is important for everyone facing the issues to consult professionals in the field.
Before you are going for any of the random Ayurvedic clinic, ensure about their credibility first. In the popular names, DR. Dassan’s clinic is renowned for their efficient Ayurvedic treatment and especially for the Body Walk oil that helps in treating joint pains and related issues. They are implemented age old techniques in this form of oil that penetrates deep in the body and gives relief from different painful conditions. Prolonged relief is attained with this Joints Pain Treatment in Ayurveda.People often do not get solutions for joints pain, swelling and consequently rely on drugs (pain killers) which could damage kidney & liver. When the problem gets worse, it leads to obesity which is a serious problem and a major cause for other diseases like bp, sugar, heart and other chronic diseases. In Ayurvedic Shastras, more than 100 herbs have been mentioned for rheumatic joint pain. Dr. Dassans Bodywalk Capsule & Oil is made up of more than 100 herbs and contains the most active part, which gets penetrated deep into the skin and helps in generating cartilage. Oral ayurvedic medicines have a direct impact on “Vata”, and it comprises of the active part of more than 28 of the extract tested herbs which are effective and safe.
Apply on affected part 2 to 3 times a day; or as directed by the physician. For any further queries, contact our helpline. It is applicable for external use only.
1–2 Tablets twice or thrice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by our physician or contact our helpline.
- - Eat more anti-inflammatory foods like walnuts, fresh vegetables such as spinach, Radish, garlic & ginger.
- - Carrot, beetroot and cucumber juice
- - Fresh fruits, especially pineapples, cherries, apples, pears, oranges, peaches, kiwi fruit, berries and raisins
- - Flax seeds (Alsi beej)
- - Use Rock Salt only
- - Whole grains, Tofu, Soyabean and cereals
- - Unsalted nuts, Walnuts, Almonds and seeds
- - Green Tea, Brown Rice, olive oil, pumpkin seeds.
- Avoid inflammatory foods like Soft-drinks, Chips.
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Sugar, salt & preservatives.
- Fried & Processed Foods, Baked food, containing refined white flour.
- Caffeine, Brinjal. Cauliflower, Arbi, buttermilk, Maa Dal, Rice, Rajmah.
- Fatty meat, like red meat.
- Foods that are high in sugar.
- Fried food, processed food and junk food.
- Potatoes, Corn.
- Whole fat milk and dairy products.
- - Do the massage with Bodywalk oil twice a day on all the joints by getting it absorbed deeply into the skin and then rotate the joints 50-60 times after application of the oil. (Proper Procedure of massage has been discussed later in the literature)
- - If you have constipation, then take Welfeel powder ½ teaspoon with lukewarm milk or water before sleep.
If digestion is weak and there is less hunger, then take liver tonic along with it.
- - If you have spine related problems, then take 2-2 lakshadi guggal (Calcium tablets) & Singhnad guggal 2-2 twice a day.
- - Avoid cushions, if suffering from Cervical
- - Do massage of neck and shoulders by rotating it for 15 minutes.
Do regular yoga & exercise along with deep breathing
- - Rotate your neck on both sides 20-20 times. Also, move it back and forth & up and down. Also, rotate your neck sideways 20-20 times by touching your chin onto your chest.
- - If you are suffering with back or spine pain then massage there with oil for 7-8 minute and get it absorbed completely.