Best Ayurvedic Piles Treatment
Piles is such a disease from which approximately 30% population is suffering. In few people its severity is more and in few, it is less severe. Dr.Dassan’s Ayurvedic herbal formulations treatment & research centre has prepared Pileout capsules after research of several years for piles. It has been tried over numerous patients & thereafter registered as a patent medicine by the government.
Best Ayurvedic Piles Treatment
Generally piles patients aggravate their disease by taking ineffective medicines. As a consequence, the need for operation occurs. Even after surgery, relapse may occur. Numerous patients have been treated by Pileout Capsule. Patients can get cured by pileout capsules within a few days.
Pileout capsules overcome infection, inflammation, internal and external hemorrhoids, pain and pruritus. This medicine is highly useful in bleeding or non bleeding, internal & external piles and relieves its associated complaints like pain in anus, itching, anal fissures burning sensation & problem in defecation etc. from its root. During constipation, hard stools cause bleeding because piles mass gets swollen and that mass gets cracked/ wounded. Therefore, hard stools cause bleeding in piles & consequently anemia, anxiety etc.
Pain in anus during defecation and sitting, piles mass occurrence, bleeding defecation, burning in anal region, itching etc.
- Patients should avoid irregularity of meals.
- Hing, Excess sweets, Pickle, Tobacco, Spicy and Fried foods should be avoided.
- Avoid sitting for long periods.
- Use whole wheat Atta.
- Chew food fully before swallowing.
- Undertake exercise & yoga regularly.
- Constipation is the main cause and constipation occurs due to digestive system disturbance therefore, digestive system should be cared specially.
- During defecation, patients should avoid straining and stressing.
- Papaya, guava, pomegranate, curd, resins, milk should be preferred. Flour along with bran should used and Maida products should be avoided.
- New patients should complete 15 days course and chronic patients should complete 30 days course and thereafter contact doctor or helpline.
- During treatment course for any consultation use helpline without any hesitation.
- Application of “Mustard or Til Oil” after passing stools gives better relief.
- Avoid Sitting longer at a stretch.
2 Capsules daily empty stomach with ( 400 to 500 gms.) loose curd (patient’s age – 10 to16 years and very weak patients may take only one capsule a day (200 to 250gms.) with loose curd. After every 15 days, skip the dose for 1 day and restart the treatment again; or as directed by the Physician. For any further queries, contact our helpline.
- - Caution & Contraindications: Pregnant women should not use this medicine as it may cause abortion.
- - Route of Administrations: Oral
- - Side Effects: Not Reported.
- - Adverse Effects: Not Reported.
- - Drugs Interactions: No clinically significant drug interactions have been reported till date.
- - Special Warnings: None.
- - Contraindications: None.